Friday, December 18, 2009

Warm thoughts ...

OK, I know it's December, but enough of this cold stuff!
After two weeks of cold weather and snow, it's warmed up. And after reviewing my blog, with lots of cold, cold and more cold, I decided to add something warm. When I thought of warm, I thought of this photo. It's in the apartment I first lived in when I moved to Pendleton more than three years ago. It was a nice cozy basement apartment with windows on one side and wood siding along most of the walls. Some people find wood siding cheesy, but I find the warm colors comforting. Adding to the warm colors of this photo is the table, the hot cup of tea, and the red in my violin bow. They blend together to remind me of slow afternoons in the small apartment, with simple pleasures like learning musical basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment